Many clients have difficulty understanding what the service company is supposed to provide under the maintenance agreement. We ensure our clients are receiving fair value from the elevator service company. A comprehensive maintenance management program may defer, or eliminate the need for costly new equipment or major repairs that a service company has proposed. JSG Engineered Preventive Maintenance Agreements and Equipment Audits reduce the risks resulting from poorly maintained conveyances. We periodically examine your conveyances to evaluate safety, reliability, performance levels, and code conformance, by auditing the condition of the transport systems and establish specific quality maintenance standards. We examine your existing conveyances to evaluate safety, reliability, performance levels, and code conformance, by auditing the condition of the transport systems and establish specific quality maintenance standards.
- We compare the existing maintenance contract with the findings of our condition assessment , review extra charges, and provide a report on the elevator company’s contract performance. Highlighted in the report analysis are equipment deficiencies revealed at that time of the examinations.
- Working with building management and the elevator company, we establish a Maintenance Management and Control Program. The maintenance management program monitors maintenance and repair schedules, records and schedules by the elevator contractor to ensure the contract terms and conditions are fully met. We will also recommend timely conveyance system upgrades that are determined necessary for continued or improved performance.
- Scheduled JSG quality control audits can be designed to meet the Owner’s Common Carrier duty and provide due diligence for claims.
- We develop custom preventive maintenance agreements for performance based programs and services. JSG will assist in the vendor bidding and monitor execution of the contracts for an individual property, or multiple campus type locations.
- Maintenance Management Programs are designed to preserve your capital investment against premature wear, depreciation, operational failures and unexpected repair charges.